Sunday, January 3, 2010

In My Mailbox - Week 1

In My Mailbox is a weekly post showing what I got this week in books. This post is inspired by Alea and hosted by The Story Siren.






I am very impressed with the number of books I recieved this week!
Haunted by Barbara Haworthe-Attard
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
Another Faust by Daniel & Dina Nayeri
Never After by Dan Elconin
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey(Debut Author!)
Need by Carrie Jones
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Breakfast at Bloomingdale's by Kristen Kemp
Where's Waldo Now? by Martin Handford(Very excited about this! Not for review)
Learn to Play the Guitar by Nick Freeth(Awesome guide, highly recommend it. Not for review)
Robert Pattinson "True Love Never Dies" by Josie Rusher(Not sure what to think about this one. Not for review)

9 comments:

  1. Wow, great books, congrats & happy reading! :) And yay, I'm your first follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What books!! I have been wanting Another Faust for a long time now :) Have fun reading ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books, and great new blog! :)
    I am so jealous of that Robert Pattinson book. I got this annual 2010 Robert P. book from London...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Great blog too - I'm a follower!

    Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-3-10.html

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice haul! You got some very interesting books this week. I liked Need and have Hearts At Stake and My Soul to Save on by TBR pile too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments guys!
    P.S. Shweta, LOVE your picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look of Haunted. I'll have to check that one out.

    This is my IMM
    http://thecajunbooklady.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeee Another Faust!! So much fun, that book.
    Have fun reading~

    ReplyDelete